Carmel Valley News and Solana Beach Sun now includes USA Weekend
In this issue the award-winning Carmel Valley News and Solana Beach Sun begin carrying America’s most popular weekend magazine, USA WEEKEND Magazine. We’ve added USA WEEKEND to the Carmel Valley News and Solana Beach Sun because of its fresh slant on the people and trends that affect our lives.
USA WEEKEND Magazine’s award-winning blend of news and entertainment is a perfect match for the Carmel Valley News and Solana Beach Sun and their readers and advertisers.
Each issue, readers will find interviews and advice from today’s most important celebrities, regular features on finance, health, technology, relationships and fitness. USA WEEKEND is carried nationally in more than 700 newspapers.
As the Carmel Valley News and Solana Beach Sun continue to keep pace in the new millennium, we are pleased to introduce USA WEEKEND Magazine in our paper. The USA WEEKEND staff welcomes comments and questions from readers. They can be reached at 1-800-487-2956 (choose option #4 on the menu prompt). Or readers can visit them online at usaweekend.com, which includes polls, surveys and quizzes that supplement the print magazine.
- Carmel Valley, Del Mar, Solana Beach students and newspaper, The Falconer, win numerous awards
- Solana Beach Sun goes weekly; news groups merge
- Carmel Valley News writer receives award at statewide competition
- New Carmel Valley Leader Web site now online
- Solana Beach Retail Center hosting Holiday weekend to help kids
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=25015