Holiday to delay trash and recycling pick up
Waste Management of North County and Coast Waste Management’s curbside residential trash and recycling pick-up schedule will be delayed by one day throughout the week of July 4, in observance of Independence Day. This means customers in Del Mar and Solana Beach should place their carts out for pick-up one day later than usual, beginning Tuesday, July 5 through Saturday, July 9.
Customer service is available at 1-866-WM RECYCLE.
- Residential waste/recycling service delayed by one day for week following Labor Day
- Del Mar restaurants recognized for recycling efforts
- Del Mar workshop to consider solid waste and recycling collection improvements
- Make your holidays green by recycling waste, trees
- Del Mar pitches Pay-As-You-Throw trash collection system
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=25063