Carmel Valley residents named to Meals-on-Wheels board
Meals-on-Wheels Greater San Diego recently announced the installment of its 2011-2012 Board of Trustees. The board consists of representatives from across the county as well as various sectors of the business community.
“Meals-on-Wheels is thrilled to have so many well respected San Diegans and local businesses represented on our Board to help further our mission and contribute to the overall well-being of San Diego seniors,” said Debbie Case, president and CEO of Meals-on-Wheels Greater San Diego.
Board members from Carmel Valley include:
Steven Ratner, Law Offices of Steven M. Ratner (Board Development Committee Chair)
Eric Pannese, Intuit (Marketing & Resource Development Committee Chair)
Meals-on-Wheels provides seniors with regular nutrition and daily contact from caring volunteers. Visit www.meals-on-wheels.org.
- Leaders on wheels deliver meals
- Solana Beach mayor delivers meals to seniors
- Carmel Valley Teen Korps members support Mary’s Meals
- Carmel Valley planning board voices opposition to group’s proposal to move Carmel Valley to another district
- Carmel Valley planning board unsympathetic to fairgrounds board position
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=25157