Carmel Valley: New subdivision proposed
A new subdivision is in the works for a Carmel Valley neighborhood off Worsch Way. Worsch Way is accessed by Worsch Drive, off of Del Mar Trails Road.
Worsch was one of the original landowners in Carmel Valley, selling some 300 acres to Baldwin Homes in 1981 with the Worsch family keeping their 1.6-acre homestead. The land went up for sale last year after the death of the family matriarch, and Del Mar Mesa resident and real estate developer Gary Levitt was able to purchase the property.
Levitt aims to create a very unique and green development, with eight home lots that must adhere to a design guideline and not impact the surrounding community character.
- Opinion: Concerned citizens launch website on impacts of proposed Main Street project
- Carmel Valley planners recommend approval of management plan for local preserves/trails — with conditions
- Carmel View project gets OK
- Carmel Valley: Public comment period on Kilroy project coming soon
- Carmel Valley: Battle begins to sway public opinion on Main Street project
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=25219