Carmel Valley planning board seeks to fill open two seats
The Carmel Valley Community Planning Board is looking to fill two vacant seats on its board: a representative for neighborhood 5 and a representative for Pacific Highlands Ranch district 12.
Neighborhood 5 includes the area near Carmel Del Mar School. It encompasses the area north of SR-56, east of Carmel Creek Road and south of Carmel Country Road.
District 12 in Pacific Highlands Ranch is the neighborhood south of Del Mar Heights Road and east of Village Center Loop.
Candidates are exempt from the two-meeting attendance requirement and will be appointed by Chair Frisco White rather than participate in an election. If interested, contact White at email@example.com.
- Carmel Valley Community Planning Board has eight seats available
- Carmel Valley planning board rejects new redistricting plan
- Planning board’s McCarty seeks preservation of open space
- Carmel Valley planning board backs ‘Coast and Canyons’ redistricting plan
- Carmel Valley planning board voices opposition to group’s proposal to move Carmel Valley to another district
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=25223