Torrey Hills planners to discuss proposal to remove area from Carmel Valley District 1
Members of the Redistricting Commission have made proposals to remove Torrey Hills from San Diego City Council District 1. Although the first tentative map includes Torrey Hills in District 1, the Torrey Hills Community Planning Board plans to address this issue before the final map is presented on August 25.
The issue will be discussed and possibly voted on at the planning board’s Tuesday, July 19, meeting to be held at the Ocean Air Recreation Center at 6:30 p.m. (A Maintenance Assessment District Meeting will be held at 5:30 p.m.).
- Carmel Valley planners ready to respond to I-5 proposal
- Carmel Valley planning board voices opposition to group’s proposal to move Carmel Valley to another district
- Carmel Valley: Del Mar Mesa planners vote desire to stay in District 1
- Candidates wanted to serve on Torrey Hills planning board
- San Diego City Council OK’s Torrey Hills development
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=25388