‘All Bets on Burlap’ fundraiser to benefit former racehorses
CANTER California, an organization which provides retiring thoroughbred racehorses with opportunities for new careers, will be holding a fundraising event at BRAVO “Top Chef” finalist and TLC host Brian Malarkey’s new North County restaurant Burlap located at the Del Mar Highlands Town Center on Tuesday, July 19, from 6-9 p.m.
The event, “All Bets On Burlap,” will host racing’s top jockeys and trainers, and a limited amount of ticket sales are available to the public and fans of CANTER. Event details include: a first taste of Burlap’s menu, a silent auction focused on racing memorabilia and the Del Mar community, door raffle prizes including Turf Club tickets to Del Mar racetrack, live music, and a “Burlap” carpet entrance. Tickets are $40 in advanced and can be purchased on the CANTER California website at www.canterusa.org/california, or $50 at the door if available.
- Del Mar Lifeguard Association Dance Party set
- May Day Garden Party fundraiser to be held at the Powerhouse
- Del Mar May Day Garden Party fundraiser to be held at the Powerhouse
- Del Mar Hills Academy celebrates creativity at Fiesta Del Mar fundraiser
- Tickets are now available for CCA’s ‘Big Top’ fundraiser ‘Cirque du CCA’
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=25436