Torrey Pines High School Cheer fundraiser to be held Aug. 20
The Torrey Pines High School Cheerleading Program presents its fifth annual Jr. Falcon Cheerleading Clinic on Aug. 20 facilitated by TPHS Cheer coaches Scott Chodorow and Suzy Chodorow.
This fundraiser is to support the TPHS Cheerleaders and will be a full day of cheerleading for ages 8-15 and one half day of cheerleading for ages 5-7.
• Sat., Aug. 20 (9 a.m.-5 p.m.) ages 8 -15 — $70 per participant
• Sat., Aug. 20 (1-5 p.m.) ages 5 – 7 — $50 per participant
Participants will receive a Jr. Falcon Cheer Clinic t-shirt when signing in if pre-registered by 8/06/2011 (all t-shirts are ordered in advance so please pre-register no later than Aug. 6)
Participants will enjoy learning the newest cheer routines, cheers, chants, & dance moves with music. Also receive critique and go over stunting, cheer jumps and cheer motions. At the end of the day (around 4:30 p.m.), parents, family & friends are invited to the TPHS football stadium to watch them perform what they’ve learned. Your support is appreciated! To request the registration form, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: All t-shirts are ordered in advance so payment must be received no later than Aug. 6 to guarantee a t-shirt at check-in. Cost: ages 8-15 ($70) and ages 5-7 ($50) pre-registration by 8/06 (includes t-shirt at sign-in).
Registration after 8/06/11 *please add $25 late fee (participant can pick up t-shirt one week later).
- Torrey Pines High School cheer teams announced
- Torrey Pines High School Foundation’s ‘Pump Up the Volume’ fundraiser coming
- Torrey Pines High School Foundation schedules spring fundraiser
- Final Torrey Pines Pop Warner registration to be held April 20
- Buy tickets now for Torrey Pines High School Winter Formal
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=25430