Loy Chiropractic Arts opens in Solana Beach
Loy Chiropractic Arts recently announced the opening of its new facility located at 616 Stevens Ave. in Solana Beach. The new location is a homecoming for Lamont Loy, Doctor of Chiropractic. After operating offices in nearby Cardiff and Del Mar for the past seven years, Dr. Loy is returning to the community in which he lives and where he has previously owned and operated two chiropractic offices.
The demand for quality health care is growing in San Diego’s North County communities. According to Dr. Loy, this active population, which includes many runners, cyclists, surfers, triathletes, golfers and student athletes, is a perfect fit for Loy Chiropractic Arts. A competitive athlete himself, Dr. Loy fully understands the specialized health care needs of athletes and active lifestyle patients.
For more information about Loy Chiropractic Arts, visit www.loychiropractic.com or call (858) 436-7162.
- Place 360 opens in Del Mar
- Solana Beach, Public Arts Advisory Commission accept award
- Solana Beach and Public Arts Advisory Commission to receive award for ‘Outstanding Community event’
- Temecula Olive Oil Company opens in Solana Beach
- Solana Beach gallery sells unique Indian textiles, arts and crafts but exports hope
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=25879