Solana Beach: Enjoy a ‘wine bottle experience’ Aug. 13
Carruth Cellars, located at 415 South Cedros Ave., will be hosting a “wine bottle experience” on Aug. 13 from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. The event will feature more than three sets of live music, a gourmet taco with nopales (cacti), a bottle of Save the Ocean Bordeaux Field Blend wine and a chance to learn about the wine line. Volunteer space is limited and tickets are $25. A dollar from each bottle sale will go toward the cause (Surfrider Foundation of the artists’ foundation).
- Wine Guy: Educational wine books
- The buzz on alcohol in wine
- Wine Guy: UCSD grads reinvent themselves with wine
- Art, surfboards auctioned off at Surfrider gala
- San Diego Wine Guy: Social group toasts love for wine
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=26235