Solana Beach father and son are tennis champs
A Solana Beach team won the recent Maureen Connelly Brinker 82nd annual Balboa Tennis Championships in the Father/Son Division. Father Alex Levie (pictured left), head pro of Surf and Turf Tennis Club, and his son Adam Levie, age 16, won the finals 6-3, 6-4. Additionally, Adam won the Boys’ 18s division with his partner Connor Eck, 6-3, 6-1. This is the second tourney of the summer Team Levie won, and the third tourney of the summer Adam and Connor won.
- Solana Beach tennis team places third in national championship
- Canyon Crest Academy Boys Tennis Team sweeps titles in Valley League
- Tennis Club hires new manager
- Local resident brings top qualification to role as tennis coach
- New Tennis Club manager meets the community
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=26265