Beach Blanket Movie Night
The Solana Beach Parks and Recreation Commission will hold a “Beach Blanket Movie Night” on Saturday, Aug. 27, from 6-10 p.m. at Fletcher Cove in Solana Beach.
The event will feature Cyrus Sutton’s “stoked and broke”; Wallace & Gromit in “A Matter of Loaf and Death”; and a contest-winning student film.
For more information regarding this event, please contact the Parks and Recreation Department at (858) 720-2453.
- Beach Blanket Movie Night pays tribute to surf culture
- Contest seeks student films
- Videos sought for contest
- Popular Movie Night returns to Fletcher Cove
- Family campout starts on Aug. 1
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=26476