Surf Boys U-9 Premier team tops at tournament
Congratulations to the Surf Boys U-9 Premier team who recently won the Championship for the Encinitas Rotary Cup Soccer tournament held Aug, 6 – 7 in Encinitas. The team, coached by Gary Condliffe, won in the championship game 3-0 against the Encinitas Express to take home the trophy. “They came back after a slow start and a loss the first day and showed great determination and character by getting to the final and avenging the loss to Encinitas the previous day. Congrats to the boys again for their hard work and their ‘never say never’ attitude in winning the Encinitas Rotary Cup,” said Coach Condliffe. The boys are looking forward to continued success during the upcoming season. Way to go Surf!
- Surf B-U9 Premier team second at SoCal Cup soccer tournament
- Surf Boys U8 White Team wins Crown City Classic Tournament
- Surf Boys U8 White team wins So-Cal Cup
- Surf B-U9 White Team finalists at Albion Cup Soccer Tournament
- Manchester boys U9 team wins bracket
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=26491