Sheriff’s station to hold Child Passenger Safety Day
The Sheriff’s Encinitas Station is holding a Child Passenger Safety Day on Thursday, Aug. 25, from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. at La Colonia Park, 715 Valley Ave., Solana Beach.
Certified Child Safety Technicians will be on site for free inspections, installations and to answer any questions. Safety displays will also be available. To schedule an appointment, please call (760) 966‐3587.
- Safety equipment purchase for child care facilities OK’d
- Regulators: Local nuclear station had inoperable safety systems
- San Diego Police Department offers child safety and security tips
- Make your personal safety a priority
- Secure Child ID event slated
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=26708