Solana Beach singalong group breaks in new keys, new digs
Local doctor Ed Siegel, who has been organizing a community singalong for the past 25 years, has announced that the group is moving back into its meeting space at the Fletcher Cove Community Center on Sept. 1, after awaiting the completion of the center’s renovation. All are welcome to come at 7:30 p.m. to join in on the tunes.
To make the event even more special for singers, the Solana Beach Civic and Historical Society, along with the local Lions Club, have donated a shiny new stationary Roland HP-305 keyboard purchased from the Music Mart in Solana Beach, which will be played for the first time on Sept. 1. The gift will replace the group’s beat-up old upright piano, Siegel said.
- Solana Beach singalong draws a crowd
- Solana Beach Chamber of Commerce names Trudy Synodis ‘Member of the Month’
- Solana Beach Civic and Historical Society collecting photos for city’s 25th anniversary
- Solana Beach: Del Sol Lions Club to dedicate audible signal crosswalk
- Solana Beach Chamber of Commerce names Trudy Synodis 'Member of the Month'
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=26734