Carmel Valley Pat & Oscar’s closes
Pat & Oscar’s Carmel Valley restaurant, on the north side of Highway 56 and just south of the Piazza Carmel shopping center, has closed. In a sign posted on the door and in an email sent to area residents, the company thanked customers for their support and said the Carmel Valley location was closing after 10 years. The company also invited customers to join them at their other locations. Calls to the property managers to find out what will replace the restaurant were not returned by presstime.
- Carmel Valley: Flooding closes Carmel Mountain Road on-ramp
- Carmel Valley homes targeted by burglars
- Carmel Valley: Beauty Bundles SpaTique opens in Piazza Carmel
- Carmel Valley lunchtime fast-food routine results in overcharges
- Carmel Valley’s ‘white house’ on the market
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=26698