Solana Beach: San Diego Wine Storage opens
San Diego Wine Storage, a premium wine storage facility located near Old Town in San Diego, recently opened its second wine storage center in Solana Beach. The new facility, located off Stevens Avenue at 742 Genevieve St., caters to wine collectors, investors, restaurants and wholesalers requiring temperature controlled facilities to safeguard their wine.
SDWS Solana Beach houses 540 private lockers capable of holding more than 170,000 bottles and will accommodate collections from 12 to 200 or more cases of wine. The entire facility is temperature and humidity controlled with monitored security systems and has onsite managers available to assist clients with their every need.
For information or to reserve a locker, call (858) 345-1742 or visit the San Diego Wine Storage website at www.sdwinestorage.com.
- Solana Beach: Enjoy a ‘wine bottle experience’ Aug. 13
- Loy Chiropractic Arts opens in Solana Beach
- Del Mar-Solana Beach Rotary Club helps homeless vets at Stand Down San Diego
- Temecula Olive Oil Company opens in Solana Beach
- Butler Sun moves to Solana Beach
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=26755