Carmel Valley community meeting on ‘Main Street’ project to be held Sept. 24
A community-wide forum will be held to discuss Kilroy Realty’s One Paseo project planned for El Camino Real and Del Mar Heights Road on Saturday, Sept. 24, at 9 a.m. The meeting will be held at Ocean Air School and will allow Kilroy to explain its project, and community members to ask questions and make comments and suggestions.
One Paseo is being called a “Main Street for Carmel Valley,” a mixed use project that will be about 1.7 million square feet and will require a community plan amendment, as it is currently entitled to only 500,000 square feet and zoned for office use. The project will include residential units, shops, restaurants, office buildings, a boutique hotel and a movie theater.
To learn more about the project, visit onepaseo.com.
- Carmel Valley: Battle begins to sway public opinion on Main Street project
- Opinion: Carmel Valley ‘Main Street’ project would create much-needed gathering place
- Carmel Valley residents voice variety of opinions on ‘Mainstreet’ project
- City updates Carmel Valley panel on Kilroy project
- Opinion: Concerned citizens launch website on impacts of proposed Main Street project
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=26784