Carmel Valley walls need upgrade, residents tell board
Donna St. Aubin-Vehar and a group of neighbors came before the Carmel Valley Community Planning Board Aug. 25 to request the board’s help in getting the walls repainted along Carmel Creek, Carmel Country and Del Mar Trails Road across from Carmel Valley Middle School.
The board agreed that the walls’ appearance has deteriorated and become “unsightly” and “ugly.” Board chair Frisco White said he will dig into the issue with the Maintenance Assessment District and see how they might be able to help, although the walls are owned by the individual property owners. Should they be able to get legal clearance, it could be a community-wide project or a service project for local youth organizations and schools.
- Carmel Valley resident hopes to kick start effort to spruce up shabby-looking walls
- Carmel Valley planning board seeks to fill open two seats
- Carmel Valley planning board rejects new redistricting plan
- Carmel Valley planning board backs ‘Coast and Canyons’ redistricting plan
- Carmel Valley residents named to Meals-on-Wheels board
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=26830