Carmel Valley residents among those named 2011 NCA All-American Cheerleaders
Nine Torrey Pines High School cheerleaders were chosen as part of the 2011 NCA All-American Team at a recent camp at UCSD. Being an All-American is one of the highest individual awards in cheerleading and is given to those that display superior all-around technique during the tryouts. Each year thousands of cheerleaders from all over the country are nominated for All-American but less than 10 percent are chosen! Congratulations girls on this huge honor.
Top row: (Varsity) Caiti Lumpkin, Megan Jaffe, Claire Lindsey, Morgan Tibbets, Emily Wentworth and Sarah Smith; Bottom row: (Freshman/JV) Sam Carpowich, Taylor Napier and Natalie Owcharuk.
- Torrey Pines High School cheer teams announced
- Carmel Valley native named American Film Institute Conservatory Fellow
- TPHS cheer state champions
- Carmel Valley teen to attend 2011 One Young World Summit
- More Carmel Valley and Del Mar residents receive awards at Bishop’s
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=26954