Carmel Valley: Meeting on ‘Main Street’ project set for Sept. 24
A communitywide forum will be held to discuss Kilroy Realty’s One Paseo project planned for El Camino Real and Del Mar Heights Road on Saturday, Sept. 24, at 9 a.m. The meeting, at Ocean Air School, will allow Kilroy to explain its project and community members to ask questions and make comments and suggestions.
One Paseo is being called a “Main Street for Carmel Valley,” a mixed use project that will be about 1.7 million square feet and will require a community plan amendment, as it is currently entitled to only 500,000 square feet and zoned for office use. The project will include residential units, shops, restaurants, office buildings, a boutique hotel and a movie theater. To learn more about the project, visit onepaseo.com.
Ocean Air Elementary School is located at 11444 Canter Heights Dr., San Diego, CA 92130.
- Carmel Valley community meeting on ‘Main Street’ project to be held Sept. 24
- Carmel Valley: Battle begins to sway public opinion on Main Street project
- Carmel Valley residents voice variety of opinions on ‘Mainstreet’ project
- Opinion: Carmel Valley ‘Main Street’ project would create much-needed gathering place
- Opinion: Concerned citizens launch website on impacts of proposed Main Street project
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=27064