Anti-Aging event to be held in Carmel Valley
Ina Wealth Management Group/UBS Financial Services, Inc. is hosting an event in Carmel Valley on Sept. 21 to provide residents with tips on how to live longer, maintain energy, and manage life’s stressors.
The event, titled “Anti-Aging: Unlocking the Keys to Living Longer and Looking Better,” will be held from noon-1:30 p.m. at 11915 El Camino Real, San Diego, CA 92130.
The event will feature a nutritionist, personal trainer, psychologist, and dermatologist. Much like those professionals, Ina Wealth Management Group/UBS Financial Services, Inc. strives to reduce the stress in the lives of its clients by providing guidance and assistance throughout their lives by helping them retire comfortably, educate their children, and manage risk effectively.
Interested attendees can call Ina Wealth Management Group/UBS Financial Services, Inc. toll-free line to RSVP at 888-562-0177. For more information, visit www.ubs.com/team/inawealth.
- Carmel Valley resident James Kuntz named one of San Diego’s top wealth advisors
- Carmel Valley resident named to local MS Society Board of Trustees
- Trust, communication key to success at Ina Wealth Management Group
- Del Mar’s ‘Tribute to the Majesty of Thoroughbreds’ fundraiser to be held Aug. 4
- African Thanksgiving event set for next week
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=27163