Local Savon robbed, man flees with drugs
A man robbed a Savon Pharmacy located on Via de la Valle, just east of Del Mar and the I-5, on Sept, 16, around 6:40 p.m.
A white male entered the Savon Pharmacy and demanded Oxycodone from the clerk. The suspect simulated having a handgun inside his hoodie. The suspect fled on foot with drugs. The suspect was described as being in his 20s, 5’8”, 150 lbs, with brown hair. In addition to the hoodie, he was wearing blue pants and white shoes. There were no injuries.
The incident is being investigated.
- Bank robbed in Carmel Valley
- Search is on for man who robbed Solana Beach bank
- FBI, SDPD seek robbery suspect
- Solana Beach convenience store robbed at gunpoint
- Del Mar area Radio Shack robbed
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=27336