Enjoy Taste and Art Stroll in Del Mar on Oct. 2
Del Mar Village Association, with support of the City of Del Mar, is presenting the annual Taste & Art Stroll in Del Mar. Held this year on Sunday, Oct. 2, the event takes place in downtown Del Mar along Camino Del Mar/Pacific Coast Highway 101 starting at 15th Street in downtown Del Mar.
The Free Art Stroll opens at 10 a.m. where talented, local and regional juried artists exhibit their work until 5 p.m. Live musical entertainment is heard throughout the day, along with kids activities and a pet stroll.
During the afternoon, between 1 p.m. and 4 p.m., irresistible culinary creations are offered by a number of fine restaurants, along with selections from California wineries and breweries. Taste Tickets are $25 before the event and $30 on event day. For more information or to purchase Taste tickets visit www.delmarmainstreet.com
- Taste and Art Stroll today, parking, traffic adjustments announced
- Taste of DM, Art Stroll scheduled for Oct. 3
- Taste & Art Stroll: A matched pair
- Del Mar Village Association invites all to One Last Taste at the Track
- Fun in the sun at annual art, wine stroll
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=27418