Del Mar Community Connections schedules annual flu clinic
A two-for-one opportunity — a flu shot while visiting with friends and neighbors — is being offered by Del Mar Community Connections on Oct. 26.
The clinic will be held from 11:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. in the Del Mar City Hall Annex. The inoculations are free with Medicare B cards; the charge otherwise is $30. No appointments are necessary. Light refreshments will be served.
While nurses will administer the flu shots, members of Del Mar Community Connections will handle paper work. “It’s an opportunity for local residents to visit with their neighbors while taking care of their yearly inoculation,” said Mary Ann Emerson, chair.
For more information, call Emerson at 858 755-6040 after Oct. 13.
- Community Connections celebrates its founder
- Del Mar Community Connections moves offices
- Del Mar Community Connections introduces Community Support Fund
- Del Mar program makes In-Home Connections with seniors
- Opinion: Del Mar’s In-Home Connections takes community, caring to next level
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=27472