Cancer research fundraiser set for Oct. 15
A fundraiser will be held on Oct. 15 for www.Livemoore.org, a nonprofit organization that provides financial assistance to families with stage 4 cancer who are in financial hardship. In addition, the organization helps fund gastrointestinal cancer research at UCSD.
The event will be held at Tommy V’s restaurant in Del Mar. Cocktail hour will be held from 6-7:30 p.m. and dinner at 7:30 p.m.
Price is $100 per person, which includes passed appetizers during the cocktail hour; and a three-course meal and bottle of wine per couple. The event will also include live music and an auction.
People can register at www.livemoore.org and conveniently pay on the website through paypal.
- Fundraiser benefits Rady Children’s Cancer Center
- Pastry class fundraiser benefits Cancer Coping
- ‘Laps for Adam’ swim meet raises funds for brain cancer research
- Solana Beach: Fundraiser to be held for TPHS graduate battling brain cancer
- Poker tournament to benefit pediatric cancer research
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=27913