Del Mar mayor/professor recognizes new Nobel Laureate
A reception at The Scripps Research Institute Oct. 10 feted new Nobel Laureate Bruce Beutler, chair of the Department of Genetics at Scripps Research and director of the Center for the Genetics of Host Defense at UT Southwestern Medical Center. Beutler received many well wishes from his Scripps Research colleagues. Among them, Professor Don Mosier, who is also mayor of the City of Del Mar, presented Beutler with an official city proclamation acknowledging his many accomplishments.
- Local Nobel laureate dies
- Del Mar Mayor Don Mosier reflects on 2010
- Solana Beach mayor drafts letter to Del Mar officials in wake of possible rumors
- Scripps physician, researcher dies
- Mayor’s View: Crawford embraces third term as mayor
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=28203