Carmel Mountain Road on-ramp to be closed during repair
By Karen Billing
The Carmel Mountain Road on-ramp to northbound Interstate 5 will be closed during construction.
According to Caltrans’ traffic control plan, beginning at El Camino Real only the two right lanes will be open to traffic, although motorists will be able to access the two left-turn lanes at Torrey View Court. The two center lanes will be closed until the final completion of the ramp repairs.
Work was scheduled to begin Oct. 10 and could take up to 60 days to complete.
- Carmel Valley: Flooding closes Carmel Mountain Road on-ramp
- Carmel Valley: Work to correct on-ramp flooding set to begin Oct. 10
- Carmel Valley on-ramp still a problem; City dry on funds
- Closures along I-15 in Escondido planned for next two months
- Officials mark completion of road project
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=28195