Light the Night Walk is Nov. 4
The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, the world’s largest voluntary health agency dedicated to blood cancer, will host its 13th annual Light The Night® Walk on Friday, Nov. 4, at the Del Mar Fairgrounds.
Check-in is at 6 p.m. with the opening ceremony beginning at 7 p.m. and the Walk starting at 7:30 p.m. For more information on this year’s event, visit www.lightthenight.org/sd/.
- Light the Night Walk for leukemia research is Nov. 5
- Del Mar annual memorial beach walk to be held May 21
- Del Mar going pink for 3-Day Walk on Friday
- Memorial walk set for May 16
- Walk honors civic leader Jerry Finnell
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=28376