Body found east of Del Mar Fairgrounds
A passer-by found a body on a brushy roadside just east of the Del Mar Fairgrounds on Friday, Oct. 21.
The discovery near the intersection of Via de la Valle and San Andres Drive in the North City district of San Diego was reported about 8:45 a.m., according to police.
The corpse was underneath a patch of shrubbery next to a fence, SDPD public-affairs Lt. Andra Brown said.
There were no suspicious circumstances at the scene, and officers called in the county Medical Examiner’s Office to take custody of the body, the lieutenant said.
— City News Service
- Body found below Torrey Pines Gliderport identified
- Woman’s body found on cliff below gliderport
- Winning jockey arrested on suspicion of drunk driving
- Solana Beach credit union office robbed
- Governor appoints new Del Mar Fairgrounds board members
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=28471