Lane closure on Lomas Santa Fe Drive in Solana Beach area
|On Tuesday, Oct. 25, from 8:30 p.m. to 5:30 a.m., lane number 1 (next to median) of Lomas Santa Fe Drive, in the eastbound direction, will be closed due to construction. The construction will be on the east-bound lane, approximately 50 feet from the intersection of Stevens Avenue and Lomas Santa Fe Drive.
There will be appropriate signs and a traffic control plan in place to direct traffic through a lane on Lomas Santa Fe Drive near the bike lane.
All lanes will be open for traffic by 5:30 a.m. Wednesday morning. Please exercise caution and follow all traffic control signs when passing through this section of Lomas Santa Fe Drive.
- Solana Beach working on improvements to Lomas Santa Fe and Highland drives, seeking community input
- East Solana Beach residents take issue with lane reduction plan
- I-5/Lomas project criticized
- Solana Beach segment of Highway 101 getting upgrades
- Carmel Mountain Road on-ramp to be closed during repair
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=28484