On the Menu: San Diego cuisine with views of the sea? Now that’s George’s at the Cove!
By Daniel K. Lew
“There are three elements to any restaurant: The people, the food and the environment,” said George Hauer, owner of George’s at the Cove. But what he and his staff have done is take those elements and elevate them to an unique dining experience by building three different places in one, on three separate floors — California Modern, George’s Bar, and Ocean Terrace — all of which are highlighted by panoramic ocean views.
- San Diego Symphony Brass Quintet performs at Fletcher Cove
- George, the star of ‘Marmaduke,’ visits San Diego
- House of the Week: Del Mar and Pacific Views
- House of the Week: Forever ocean views in Del Mar
- House of the Week: Carmel Valley panoramic views
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=28689