Candlelight Ball benefit for Scripps is Dec. 3
The 82nd annual Candlelight Ball will be held on Saturday, Dec. 3, at the Grand Del Mar. The start to the San Diego holiday season, the tradition of the Candlelight Ball will feature music by the Bob Hardwick Sound and will be chaired by Betty Knight Scripps. This black-tie gala will benefit Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla.
For tickets, sponsorship opportunities and to learn more about the 82nd annual Candlelight Ball, contact Lindsay Petersen, special events manager, at 858-678-6349.
- Candlelight Ball benefits Scripps Memorial Hospital
- 80th Candlelight Ball glows brightly
- Gala nets $2 million for hospital
- 13 groups to benefit from Liquid Nation Ball
- Red Shoe Ball to benefit Ronald McDonald House
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=29003