North Torrey Pines Road closures Nov. 20-24
Beginning Sunday evening, Nov. 20, bridge demolition work will require the full closure of North Torrey Pines Road from the Torrey Pines State Beach parking lot to Carmel Valley Road between the hours of 9 p.m. and 6 a.m. through Thursday morning.
Detours will divert southbound traffic to Carmel Valley Road and northbound traffic to Genesee Avenue, via Interstate 5.
Traffic message boards were updated to notify motorists of the roadway closures.
Please visit the City’s Construction and Traffic Updates page for the latest updates.
- North Torrey Pines Road to close evening of Sept. 16
- Coaster, Amtrak service canceled; CHP announces road closures
- Closures along I-15 in Escondido planned for next two months
- Carmel Mountain Road on-ramp to be closed during repair
- MAYOR’S VIEW: North Torrey Pines Bridge restoration begins
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=29402