Woody’s Restaurant signs a lease at the Beachwalk in Solana Beach
Location Matters, Inc. a full service retail commercial real estate brokerage with a specialized restaurant leasing and development team, facilitated the signing of a 10-year lease for Woody’s Restaurant at the Beachwalk in Solana Beach 437 S. Coast Hwy 101, former Blanca Restaurant.
The lease, for the 4,414 square foot restaurant space, was valued at $1,656,579.
Mike DiNorscia, of Location Matters Restaurant & Retail Brokerage, represented the tenant in the transaction; GCB-Beachwalk LLC, (Landlord) was represented by Rob Ippolito and David Bradley of Cushman & Wakefield of San Diego, Inc.
For more about Location Matters Brokerage visit www.locationmattersinc.com.
- Ripple of store closings create ‘perfect storm’ at Beachwalk in Solana Beach
- Solana Beach: Beachwalk Retail Center hosts holiday weekend to help kids
- Couple brings chiropractic and weight loss center to Beachwalk in Solana Beach
- Solana Beach Retail Center hosting Holiday weekend to help kids
- Solana Beach shop Mirabella Home opens at Beachwalk Plaza
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=29831