Temporary lane closure on Lomas Santa Fe Drive starting Monday, Dec. 12
Starting on Monday, Dec. 12, from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., there will be temporary lane closures on Lomas Santa Fe Drive due to construction.
At various times throughout the project, each lane of Lomas Santa Fe Drive will be closed. The location of the project is approximately 550 feet west of the intersection of Las Banderas and Lomas Santa Fe Drive. Because only one lane at a time will be closed, traffic will be allowed in both the east and west directions during construction.
Construction is expected to last approximately three-four days. Please use alternative routes if feasible.
- Lane closure on Lomas Santa Fe Drive in Solana Beach area
- Solana Beach working on improvements to Lomas Santa Fe and Highland drives, seeking community input
- East Solana Beach residents take issue with lane reduction plan
- Fourth of July road closure
- I-5/Lomas project criticized
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=29875