Earl Warren Parent Teacher Student Association holding fundraising drive
Each year the Earl Warren Parent Teacher Student Association holds “One Fund Drive” to raise funds to fill voids to cover instructional support and materials so that teaching is uninterrupted by budget shortfalls. These funds support Saturday School, Homework Hour before and after school, Off Campus PE and Student Response Card sets.
This investment in instruction is valued at roughly $10,000. In addition to funding these programs, the Earl Warren Computer Lab needs to be upgraded.
It is a lofty goal, but the aim to raise $40,000 to purchase 40 new Student Dell Desktop units.
All donations are tax deductible. For more information and pledge forms, visit the PTSA website at https://sites.google.com/a/sduhsd.net/earl-warren-ptsa/ or contact Fund Drive Chair Shelley Stevenson at 858-449-9705.
- Earl Warren students learn about career options
- Earl Warren students clean Del Mar beach
- Earl Warren students clean up trash on Del Mar beach
- Earl Warren student wins artistic competition
- Earl Warren student ready for National Spelling Bee
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=29888