Financial strategies classes to be held at St. Peter’s
If your frequent New Year’s resolution is to get your finances in order, here’s a chance to make good on the pledge. Starting in late February, the parish hall at St. Peter’s Episcopal Church, Del Mar, will be the site of a 13-session course, Financial Peace University.
FPU is a course developed by best-selling author and talk show financial advisor Dave Ramsey.
For more information and links to a video preview of the course, see www.stpetersdelmar.net/node/350. If you have more questions, or would like to express interest in taking the class, contact Jay Hansen at JWH92024X-FPU@yahoo.com.
- St. Peter’s Parish choir in Del Mar seeks more voices
- Del Mar: This Saturday is movie night at St. Peter’s Episcopal Church
- Feasts and festivities coming for Easter at St. Peter’s Del Mar
- St. Peter’s Senior Lunch highlights animal companionship and communication
- Solana Beach school pledges financial support to families
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=29890