Schools locked down during pursuit
By Karen Billing
Santa Fe Christian and Earl Warren Middle School were placed on lockdown the morning of Dec. 14 as a precautionary measure when specialized sheriff’s units were in pursuit of a subject with a warrant for a robbery. According to Lt. Jess Maxin, the subject was not considered armed and dangerous, but the schools were locked down at 9:30 a.m. for about an hour.
After a search of the area they were not able to locate the subject and the schools were cleared.
- Torrey Pines High School tennis courts locked due to misuse
- Solana Beach: Kartmob.com provides discounts while raising money for schools
- Earl Warren Parent Teacher Student Association holding fundraising drive
- Solana Beach Ball benefits two elementary schools
- Golf tickets pay off for local schools
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=30086