Del Mar school district appoints new board president, committee reps
By Matt Liebowitz
The Del Mar Union School District began its Dec. 14 meeting, the final one before winter break, by appointing new roles to current board members for the 2012 calendar year. Board member Scott Wooden was elected board president, and Comischell Rodriguez will serve as clerk.
The board also appointed members to serve as committee representatives for 2012: Doug Rafner will serve as the voting member representative to the North Coastal Consortium for Special Education (NCCSE); his board colleague, Comischell Rodriguez, will serve as an alternate.
Rafner will also be the acting representative to the North City West School Facilities Finance Authority (CFD No.1); Doug Perkins will serve as an alternate. Board member Kristin Gibson was named the ex-officio representative to the Del Mar Schools Education Foundation (DMSEF), and Perkins and Wooden will represent the DMUSD to the Legislative Action Network (LAN).
- Del Mar school board selects new president
- DM school board trustees shuffle offices
- Del Mar Union School District trustees extend Peabody’s contract
- OPINION: Del Mar Union School District in desperate need of change Nov. 2
- Rodriguez resigns as president of Del Mar school board
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=30148