National champion TPPW Jr. Midget Falcons honored at Chargers Game
The TPPW Jr. Midget Falcons, who recently won the National Championship Super Bowl of Cheer in Orlando, Fla., were honored at the Chargers game on Sunday, Dec. 18.
The national champions were announced on the field and got to cheer with the Charger Cheerleaders when the Chargers ran through the tunnel and onto the field during the pregame festivities.
Coach Alicia Smith was a former Charger Cheerleader and was thrilled to bring her team to be honored at the game. “This was a once in a lifetime experience for these girls. For many of them, it was their first NFL game and to experience it on the field and to cheer with the Charger Girls was amazing for them.”
- Torrey Pines Pop Warner Jr. Midget Cheerleaders win regionals and head to Florida
- Chargers playoff game sold out
- MTS urges Chargers fans to take buses, trolley to playoff game
- Carmel Valley’s Torrey Pines Pop Warner cheer squad wins national championship
- Local student enjoys stint as ‘Charger Girls Cheerleaders of the Day’
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=30470