Jr. Midget Golden Falcons on a roll to JAMZ nationals
The excitement is building as the Jr. Midget Golden Falcon Cheer squad is going to Las Vegas to compete at the JAMZ national competition Jan. 29. This team has been practicing hard in preparation for the final competition of the 2011/2012 cheer season under Coach Sarah Wentworth and Assistant Coaches Kelsey Rahn and Rob Beasley.
The sixth-, seventh- and eighth-graders began competition in October at the Palomar Conference Championships where they placed fourth. Since then, Golden Falcons are undefeated in Jamz competitions held in Anaheim, Magic Mountain and Long Beach. They are ready to face 15 teams at nationals.
- Torrey Pines cheer team to compete in Vegas
- Torrey Pines Pop Warner Jr. Midget Falcons named grand champions
- National champion TPPW Jr. Midget Falcons honored at Chargers Game
- Torrey Pines Pop Warner Jr. Midget Cheerleaders win regionals and head to Florida
- Torrey Pines Pop Warner takes Palomar titles in Pee Wee, Midget divisions
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=31076