North Torrey Pines Bridge to temporarily close night of Feb. 1
Beginning this Wednesday evening, Feb. 1, at 9 p.m., bridge foundation work will require the full closure of North Torrey Pines Road from the Torrey Pines State Beach parking lot to Carmel Valley Road to pedestrian, vehicular, and bicycle traffic until 6 a.m. on Thursday Feb. 2.
Detours will divert southbound vehicular traffic to Carmel Valley Road and northbound traffic to Genesee Avenue, via Interstate 5. Pedestrians and bicyclists will be diverted around the closure via Carmel Valley Road and the Torrey Pines State Beach parking lot.
- Temporary North Torrey Pines Road closures start tonight, Jan. 6
- North Torrey Pines Road to close evening of Sept. 16
- North Torrey Pines Road closures Nov. 20-24
- MAYOR’S VIEW: North Torrey Pines Bridge restoration begins
- Del Mar closer to work on North Torrey Pines Bridge
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=31116