Temporary North Torrey Pines Bridge closure evening of Feb. 2, this weekend
Beginning this Thursday evening, Feb. 2 at 9 p.m., bridge foundation work will require the full road closure of North Torrey Pines Road from the Torrey Pines State Beach parking lot to Carmel Valley Road to pedestrian, vehicular, and bicycle traffic until 6 a.m. on Friday, Feb. 3. Beginning again on Saturday, Feb. 4, at 7 a.m., the work will require the full road closure of North Torrey Pines Road until 7 p.m.
The work may also require the full road closure on Sunday, Feb. 5 between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m. Detours will divert southbound traffic to Carmel Valley Road and northbound traffic to Genesee Avenue, via Interstate 5. Pedestrians and bicyclists will be diverted around the closure via Carmel Valley Road and the Torrey Pines State Beach parking lot.
- North Torrey Pines Bridge to temporarily close night of Feb. 1
- Temporary North Torrey Pines Road closures start tonight, Jan. 6
- North Torrey Pines Road to close evening of Sept. 16
- North Torrey Pines Road closures Nov. 20-24
- Torrey Pines road closure postponed
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=31256