Wine and Energy Soiree held in Solana Beach
The San Diego Energy District Foundation, a nonprofit clean energy choice organization, hosted a Wine and Energy Soiree fundraiser Jan. 26 at Carruth Cellars Winery to support clean energy. The San Diego Energy District supports the ability of San Diegans to get their energy from sources other than SDG&E, lower rates, increased energy security, and greater economic development from local green energy projects.
Local founders and Solana Beach residents Lane Sharman and Bill Powers offered their visions for San Diego’s clean energy future. U.S. Green Chamber of Commerce sponsored the event.
Photos: Jon Clark
- Solana Beach may be raising environmental bar even higher
- Solana Beach raises the environmental bar even higher
- Weekend events wrap up sustainability month in Solana Beach
- Solana Beach to host series of sustainability events
- County receives $5.1M in stimulus funding for green energy
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=31258