Gila Rut opens in Torrey Hills
Gila Rut Owner Keri Davis presents a check to Boys & Girls Club President and CEO Keith Padgett.
Gila Rut Aveda Salon celebrated its grand opening at Torrey Hills Town Center on Jan. 27 with a ribbon-cutting ceremony. On hand were owners Keri Davis, Carol Davis and Karla Lopez-Martinez, along with Sue Trondson, vice president of sales and education for Aveda, and Keith Padgett, president & CEO of the Boys & Girls Clubs of San Dieguito.
The Gila Rut Aveda Salons also celebrated their 20th anniversary in San Diego with other salon locations in Hillcrest and Otay Ranch. Visit gilarut.com. Photos: Jon Clark
- Big bucks for Boys & Girls Club
- McDonald to lead Boys & Girls Clubs of San Dieguito
- ‘Refined with Time’ event benefits Boys & Girls Clubs
- Tropical Trackside Party raises funds for local youths
- Jersey Mike’s opens in Solana Beach
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=31341