Del Mar Foundation Children’s Committee to host Irish dancing group
The Del Mar Foundation Children’s Committee will celebrate the heritage of Ireland on Sunday, Feb. 26, beginning at 2 p.m., at the Del Mar Powerhouse Community Center. The afternoon will begin with a St. Patrick’s Day craft from the Del Mar Library and a spirited, precision Irish dance program featuring The Clan Rince Show Troupe, led by Jeannie Thornton O’Connor. The dancers will perform a showcase of lively Irish dancing, honoring the heritage and history of the Emerald Isle. The routines incorporate both traditional and contemporary Celtic music. You can look forward to rhythmic hard shoe routines such as those seen in Riverdance, as well as graceful soft shoe and team dancing. This will be a great afternoon of family fun with a performance that you will not want to miss! No reservations are required.
- Solana Beach Library to present an evening of Irish dancing
- Del Mar Foundation to host tea event for mothers, children
- Del Mar Foundation brings Carnaval spirit to children
- Irish soccer camp comes to Carmel Valley
- Del Mar Foundation Children’s Holiday Party set for Dec. 12
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=31399