TPHS wrestlers shine at tournament
The recent South Bay Invitational Wrestling Tournament brought some of the best high school grapplers from San Diego County together for exciting action at Otay Ranch High School. Several local schools competed, including the Torrey Pines High School Falcons. The Falcons finished the day with seven medalists; Senior Luke Maffett (154 lbs) was crowned tournament champion; Senior Hyland Stangl (140 lbs) took 3rd place; Senior Wes Lee (172 lbs) and Junior Parker Sullivan (134 lbs) each finished 5th; and Junior Renzo Vajda (162 lbs), Junior Martin Suaste (197 lbs), and Sophomore Danny Cox (115 lbs) each had a 6th place finish.
- Lady Falcons take third in Kiwanis Tournament
- Players shine at adapted PE basketball tournament
- Falcon wrestlers beat San Marcos in close match
- Torrey Pines JV soccer team tops at tournament
- Carmel Valley’s TPHS wrestling team season ends after late arrival
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=31434