Temecula Shootout Champions: Surf Boys Under 12 White
The Surf Boys Under 12 White team prepared for National Cup against some top competition at the Temecula Shootout on Jan. 21-22.
Two of the three teams the team defeated finished top in their own leagues up North, FC Golden State White (Coast League Gold Division Champions), United FC Black (SCDL South). This year the team went undefeated in the Presidio Premier Division. The team continues to work hard as they prepare to start National Cup up in Lancaster on Feb. 19.
- Surf Girls U9 are champions
- CV Stingrays are shootout champions
- Surf Boys U8 White Team wins U9 Championship
- Surf Boys U8 White Team wins Crown City Classic Tournament
- Torrey Pines Pop Warner Jr. Midget Falcons named grand champions
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=31443