Temporary North Torrey Pines Bridge closure this weekend
Beginning on Saturday, Feb. 11, at 7 a.m., bridge foundation work will require the full road closure of North Torrey Pines Road from the Torrey Pines State Beach parking lot to Carmel Valley Road to pedestrian, vehicular, and bicycle traffic until 9 p.m.
Detours will divert southbound traffic to Carmel Valley Road and northbound traffic to Genesee Avenue, via Interstate 5. Pedestrians and bicyclists will be diverted around the closure via Carmel Valley Road and the Torrey Pines State Beach parking lot.
- Temporary North Torrey Pines Bridge closure evening of Feb. 2, this weekend
- North Torrey Pines Bridge to temporarily close night of Feb. 1
- Temporary North Torrey Pines Road closures start tonight, Jan. 6
- North Torrey Pines Road closures Nov. 20-24
- North Torrey Pines Road to close evening of Sept. 16
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=31473